Top 10 must things to do in Zion
Updated: Apr 8, 2019
Zion is full of so much beauty and so many things to do. One of our top questions asked by our guests is ‘What are the top things you recommend to do during our visit?’ So our team at Zion Red Rock came up with a top 10 list of things to do near Zion during your stay.
Must things to do in Zion :
2. Hike through the Narrows. This is a once in a lifetime experience and there is really nothing like it.
3. Observation Point is great hike from the bottom up.
4. Angels Landing. If you’re more experienced and want an incredible view with a challenge up to the top this is a great one!
5. Kollob Terrace road is another one that goes unnoticed but has great views.
6. A helicopter ride in Zion is incredible!! Just imagine the views from up top!
8. Visit the David West Zion Photography Gallery on main street in Springdale. It's full of pottery and his world renowned photographs of Zion.
9. If you are an avid biker the Gooseberry Mesa trail is a world renown trail and is incredible!
10. Rent a slingshot or road licensed UTV and drive through Zion.
These would be some of our top favorites!
Zion is one of those places you can come back over and over again and every time you will see something new that you didn’t see before. The views, the red rocks, the hikes, the sunsets, and everything in between always creates a breathtaking experience that makes you want to continue coming back for more. And remember, if you are ever looking for lodging in Zion we love seeing our repeat customers come back over and over again and will make sure to take great care of you during your stay!
Photo: Into the Blue
Photo Credit: David West Photography