Staying at a bed and breakfast during your visit to Zion is one of those experiences you won't regret. You can start off with a nice breakfast before you start your day and get personal attention from your Innkeeper that can assist you in great tips about hikes to go on, restaurants to eat, and things to do. The views surrounding each B&B are breathtaking and place offers it's own comfy cozy feel. Here are the top B&B's to stay at during your next visit at Zion National Park.
1. Red Rock Inn B&B and Cottages- This cozy bed and breakfast in Zion offers cottages that are decorated and themed after each hike in Zion. The Narrows Cottage, Subway Cottage, Temple of Sinawava Cottage, West Rim Cottage, Emerald Pools Cottage, Watchman Cottage, Angels Landing Cottage, and Gifford Suite. Each cottage has it's own private bathroom and patio with outdoor furniture overlooking Zion. There is a garden area with fire pits you can enjoy as well as a nice hot tub at the top of the hill that has spectacular views of Zion. You can also enjoy a nice hot breakfast at Porters or Oscars that is located just across the street. The staff and Innkeeper at the Red Rock Inn have received over 600 5 start reviews for customer service on trip advisor. They take pride in creating the best possible experience for guests. Every room offers Wifi, cable,coffee, fridge, microwave, bottled water, blowdryer, & more! Access to the shuttle is near by and can take you around to any area of the Springdale or the park you'd like to explore.
2. Under the Eaves- Is a charming home built in 1931 that has it's own Zion character for each room. This home wasn't originally built as an in but the new owners have created a cozy quaint B&B throughout the home. They offer a garden area you can relax out in, warm breakfast at Porters or Oscars, and great southwest customer service from the owners. Each room has its own character, serenity, and peace.
3. Harvest House Bed and Breakfast- Is nestled in the shadow of Watchman, a well known peak in Zion. It has a small waterfall garden area with a jacuzzi tub for each guest to relax in after a long day of hiking. Each room has it's own queen size bed, wifi, and breakfast at Porters or Oscars is included. The Innkeepers come from a hospitality background of 30 years and are living their dream of running a B&B together near Zion National Park.
4. Novel House Inn- Is family owned and operated located in the heart of Springdale. This home sits on 2 acres and each room offers simple luxuries and antique style decor throughout your stay. Each room has wifi, tv,. dvd players, and breakfast vouchers to Oscars or Porters cafe. The Majestic Zion canyon, restaurants, and shops are all close by to this B&B.
5. Zion Canyon Bed and Breakfast-is on it's 3rd generation of being family owned and operated since the early 1990's. It has a mix of Mexican Flavor, Native American Style, and Traditional Western feel and open floor plan for sitting and mingling throughout the B&B. Each room is named or themed after a hike within Zion Canyon. They love mingling with guests and building lifelong relationships with those they get to meet. They take pride in their made from scratch breakfast you get every morning during your stay. Each room has wifi, a private bathroom, bottled water, a TV, and more.
6. Canyon Vista Lodge Bed and Breakfast- This premier bed and breakfast offers rustic elegant suites each with it's own private entrance. Their suites are large and spacious with well equipped kitchenettes and dining and sitting areas. They are partnered with great breakfast restaurants in town giving you the freedom to indulge in the breakfast of your choice. They also have a nice jacuzzi hot tub you soak in as you enjoy the beautiful views of Zion. There is easy access to the shuttle to visit any area of Springdale or the park you'd like to explore.
The Bed and Breakfasts near Zion are all great places to take your trip at a more personal level and create the level of warm connection you are looking for during your stay. Each Innkeeper loves helping make the best possible experience for their guests.